Monday, May 3, 2010

Hasta la Próxima, Burgos

The video is from right before returning to Éibar. It was funny to watch all of my videos in a row because in most of them I say the direction I came from, the direction I was going and that it was gorgeous or lovely or incredible. My narration is quizzical in this snippet as well. Hope you enjoy.


Friday 9th April 2010
So yesterday I came back to Éibar, I sort of felt disappointed because I really wanted to keep walking, but woke up and my ankle/shin hurt. I spoke with Alli via Skype yesterday and decided it isn’t worth a permanent injury to continue. So I came back after a coffee with Alissa, who reminded me of something her Mom had told her, not to be too stoic, because that was just stupid. Also, to love what is, because that is what is. If we have the freedom to do so, why not?
A package was also awaiting from my Mum when I got in as well as Internet availability, finally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment