Monday, February 8, 2010

Plus du Paris



These are some more pics from Paris.

Above, see a sleeper couchette train. I shared a compartment with all women which was fortunate. It wasn't a bad experience. I only woke up a few times rolling to the edge on a stop. I had a few dreams that I was talking to the people in my cabin and then I woke up very confused thinking that we had to move at the next train station, but everyone was sleeping.


On the right, from the inside of the Musee Carnavalet. It was warm, smelled of sweet wood, and was crowded with furniture and things. Sadly it was partly closing because I got in a little late, but enjoyed browsing a few of the rooms.

The others are all taken in Montmarte. I am not sure on that spelling... But this is where Emilie was filmed.


The video below is taken by the Louvre. I wished Alli and Mary could see it, so I took a small video. The quality isn't great, but here's an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment