Saturday, September 25, 2010

Summer and home 2010





I had a lovely summer in Coeur d' Alene and the surroundings areas of my hometown in Idaho. It is a lovely place to call home. Here are a few pics from home, my nephew being the first of them. My darling friend Laura did pose for me outside of the Moscow Co-Op, one of my favorite places from my college town because it's so comfy and healthy. My employer Atsuko and the darling book-keeper Warren, from Candy O'Briens. The panorama is my home north of Coeur d' Alene. Many exciting things, including my sister expecting and my nephew learning to walk! The few months passed so quickly as I spent the summer working and playing and prepping for the next big adventure, which became Catalunya...
Although home and everyone there I do miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment