Thursday, October 1, 2009

More photos






Levi's are an expensive jean in Europe. I took a picture of the red and black plaid shirt because I am sure I have seen one similar in Idaho.
There were all sorts of types in Paris. I especially liked seeing women with curly frizzy hair and life as it is. Paris was romantic and fabulous and full of real people. I see an existence of stereotypes about other cultures and their peoples and an exoticism held in place about beautiful ideals, but even though people do more commonly dress up a little more outside of America, especially outside of American university towns where students habit wearing pajamas to class, there isn't a superior race. I loved Paris and I think I want to say that it was just as human as any other place. I highly recommend it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment